Monday, April 23, 2012

The Super Jewish Press Conference...

Councilman Greenfield and I are looking forward to a Super Jewish Press Conference tomorrow for candidate Simcha Felder. We will be joined by Rabbinic leaders, Mosdos and Askonim in a show of genuine unity for Simcha. Stay tuned for details.

Dov Hikind and Simcha Felder discuss the past, present and--most importantly--the future on "The Dov Hikind Show".
 
As I've recently noted here, in addition to his success as a former City Councilman, Simcha Felder was my chief of my staff for many years. I am very excited that he is running for public office again. One of our recent goals has been to unite behind a single candidate who will most effectively represent our community. So I am delighted that Simcha is running for this important new seat. Simcha is sensitive, extremely intelligent, and both passionate and compassionate. We are fortunate to have him as our candidate.

No comments:

Post a Comment