Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Receiving Blessings From the Leaders of Satmar


I was delighted to sit down this evening with Rebbe Aaron Teitelbaum and Rebbe Zalman Leib Teitelbaum, the esteemed leaders of Satmar. After receiving a delightful and warm reception, we sat down to discuss the many accomplishments that we’ve seen together, including TAP, transportation, and other important accomplishments impacting our families and yeshivos. I was honored to receive their blessings, including the blessing to continue bringing as much good as possible to our community for many years to come.

I would like to express my sincere gratitude to Rabbi Moshe Dovid Neiderman for arranging my meeting with Rebbe Zalman Leib, and to thank Rabbi Aaron Weltz and Rabbi Isaac Sofer for arranging my meeting with Rebbe Aaron.

Wishing everyone in our community a Kesiva va’chasima tovah!

No comments:

Post a Comment